Monday 30 July 2012

An update...

So since my last post things seem to have improved...

I have moved in to a flat that's only 20 minutes from work and I even went out (for a bit) on Friday night.

A colleague at work needed a room mate suddenly and temporarily so I took him up on his offer. But now I live with 2 boys. And they are MESSY! But it's been a nice change to have some company of an evening.

Sunday found me crying in euston as my boyfriend set off home. But at least we'd had a lovely weekend. We visited the London film museum and really enjoyed it. It's free, in Covent Garden and has a really cute cafe with the BEST brownies I have ever tasted!

Think I might have a go at posting an outfit this week so I can start a visual chart of my weight loss....


No comments:

Post a Comment